Room 1. 'The Room With The View'
Rooftop Bedroom and Terrace, Oxford
Room 1. ‘The Room With The View’
A spectacular new luxury rooftop bedroom and terrace which overlooks the High Street and Oxford’s famous skyline; the spire of St Mary’s Church, the Radcliffe Camera and All Souls College quad.
You are able to lie in bed, press a button and wake up to one of the best views in the world, and enjoy a glass of champagne in the privacy of your own incredible terrace garden.
To book your stay call 01865 799599 or email us…
– Fully air conditioned
– Underfloor heating
– Generous wardrobes
– Separate storage for luggage
– Handmade Epoc Super King bed
– Wrap around seating to enjoy the view
– Bar/cocktail/coffee making station
– Electric blinds and blackout curtains
– 55” OLED smart TV with SKY
– Integrated music system and radio
– Carrara marble clad bathroom
– Rainfall shower, large enough for two
– Twin vanity unit
– Garden terrace with dining table
– Sun loungers
Bedroom and terrace combined measures 625 square feet.