Celebrate Summer at the Old Bank Hotel this August…
Check into the Old Bank Hotel, in the heart of the city, and enjoy a chilled bottle of rosé on your arrival…
Explore the city with Isabella or William, our resident guides, on a tour of Oxford, it’s enchanting architecture & ancient colleges.
– Chilled bottle of Côtes de Provence Rosé upon arrival
– Complimentary walking tour of the city departing the hotel reception daily at 10:30am
– Dinner for two at Parsonage Grill, Quod or Gee’s (£40 allowance per person)
– Breakfast (£20.00 allocation per person) & complimentary morning papers
– Use of hotel bicycles & guest library
– Free parking & unlimited Wi-Fi
Available to book from 1st August until 31 August, inclusive (subject to availability), with rates from £369.
We are always delighted to assist you personally with your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01865 799599.